01-05-2020, 04:11 AM
SightedIn Wrote:Forgot to mention i did try adjusting the die last night but i had issues there too. No matter how carefully i screwed the die in or out ( like a degree at a time) it would either bump the cases too much ( well where it always was really at 1.199) or not enough, just like .001? or none.
Maybe I was too tired and missed something
I have another 20 or so fired cases though i?ll keep trying with the die adjustments. The tiny increments im turning it must still be too much
Let you know
I'm useing a foster full length sizing die myself.
Raise the ram to its highest point, screw the die in till it just kiss's the die. Now back it out a full turn. Measure a case and try to size then remeasure.
You want too thread the die in, in like 1/16 or less at a time. Until you get the correct bump back, then lock the die down.
Couple of questions.
What press?
What shell holder?
What case lube?
What comparator?
Just to be sure you have the correct parts.

