Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Would you do any load development in winter in northern WI ?
#7
FRB6.5 Wrote:If you already have a pet load it would be a great time to gather data to calculate/verify temperature sensitivity.

I do have that for 3 pet loads right now. Target load for 18", hunting load for 18", and hunting load for 12". All 3 developed during warmer weather. I don't worry about loads developed in warmth and shot in cold, i.e. the hunting loads. Resighting takes place a week before season in appropriate temps. The load I'm wanting to work up is a target load for the 12".
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Would you do any load development in winter in northern WI ? - by dpete - 01-04-2020, 05:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)