Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
lefty brass catcher
#6
I have a $12 Caldwell Velcro brass catcher got my ARs.It works well for me.
But I also made my own brass catcher out of a three dollar linen bag from Walmart.Two 24 inch pcs of electrical ground wire and a piece of 2 x 4 .I drill two 8th inch holes 12 inches apart .Form the wire into a loop,good to go,works well for my M1A and other various SA rifles.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
lefty brass catcher - by ulmapache - 01-03-2020, 03:02 PM
lefty brass catcher - by CJW - 01-03-2020, 03:09 PM
lefty brass catcher - by A5BLASTER - 01-03-2020, 05:05 PM
lefty brass catcher - by Bigs28 - 01-03-2020, 05:33 PM
lefty brass catcher - by mtnlvr - 01-03-2020, 06:13 PM
lefty brass catcher - by FLshooter - 01-03-2020, 09:34 PM
lefty brass catcher - by plt228 - 01-04-2020, 07:42 PM
lefty brass catcher - by Arkhangel5 - 01-05-2020, 01:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)