New guy saying ?Hi?
#1
Just thought I?d greet you guys and say I look forward to visiting, chatting, mainly learning from the wisdom you guys can share.
Just for starters I?ll mention in some detail what rifle I have-

AR-15 platform
18” 6.5 Grendel SS barrel from Palmetto State-
15” FF mlok rail
Precision Armament M42 brake
PSA nickel boron 2 stage trigger
Lower is a mil spec (nothing to mention)
B5 bravo stock
Vortex Diamondback 3x9

I originally built this for my 9 yr old son the deer hunt with and quickly realized how much fun it was to shoot. I’m seriously considering to start reloading and stretching the distance a bit within my working space (maybe out to 550 yds= my longest shooting lane possible on my hunting land)

Anyway- I hope you all are having a great New Years Day!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New guy saying ?Hi? - by GordoT13 - 01-01-2020, 10:45 PM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by FLshooter - 01-01-2020, 11:47 PM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by A5BLASTER - 01-02-2020, 01:58 AM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by PNWTargets - 01-02-2020, 02:52 AM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by CJW - 01-02-2020, 03:02 AM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by GordoT13 - 01-02-2020, 03:44 AM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by GordoT13 - 01-02-2020, 03:50 AM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by just_john - 01-02-2020, 12:22 PM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by VASCAR2 - 01-02-2020, 12:49 PM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by GordoT13 - 01-02-2020, 03:59 PM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by VASCAR2 - 01-03-2020, 12:03 AM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by GordoT13 - 01-04-2020, 02:56 PM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by tdbru - 01-05-2020, 09:23 PM
New guy saying ?Hi? - by Moose69 - 01-07-2020, 04:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)