01-01-2020, 06:28 PM
WVB4 Wrote:My wife just bought me the Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic kit and it qualifies for the 500 free bullets. The only 6.5 option is the 129gr SP. Does anyone have any experience using this bullet in 6.5 Grendel for deer and hogs or is it better suited for plinking? Also, I see many here like CFE 223. I?ve seen videos with people saying it is very temperature sensitive. Here in the South, I?ll be sighting in and hunting in temp ranges from 90 to 30 degrees. Has anyone experienced negative results with this powder in similar situations? Thanks for your input.When I bought my LNL progressive, I called Hornady directly, and a very helpful individual shipped the bullets I wanted, which didn't appear on said list. Worst they can do is say "no".
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

