12-31-2019, 08:02 PM
Thanks again for the info posted here and I have an update of sorts. I sent in the paper work for the 500 free bullets from Hornady, but they can take 8-10 weeks. So I bought some components to start out with that I?ll list below.
CFE 223 1lb
Leverevolution 1lb
WSR primers
100 count Hornady virgin brass
Nosler 100gr Custom Competition HPBT
I still need to mount the press to my bench and then I?ll be ready to begin. Quick question, is the Leverevolution suitable for 100gr bullets, or is it best for 120gr and above?
Thanks again.
CFE 223 1lb
Leverevolution 1lb
WSR primers
100 count Hornady virgin brass
Nosler 100gr Custom Competition HPBT
I still need to mount the press to my bench and then I?ll be ready to begin. Quick question, is the Leverevolution suitable for 100gr bullets, or is it best for 120gr and above?
Thanks again.

