Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Last Speer Gold Dot Hog Video and it is a good one.
#3
Lemonaid, I use a set of tripod Triggersticks. I am too wobbly on a bipod and on a monopod, I am only slightly more steady than offhand. I have never attempted to hide the fact that I need all the help I can get, LOL. I have the older Gen II versions. I have good days and bad. I think what helped this hunt the most is that the hogs have returned and I have been getting in some more regular trigger time. My skills fall off when the hogs stop showing up as much.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Last Speer Gold Dot Hog Video and it is a good one. - by Double Naught Spy - 12-31-2019, 04:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)