Interesting. I’d rather see a value improvement on the thermal or night vision side than brighter lights. That gear is just plain expensive.
<rant mode ON>
At the risk of thread drift, I will say I’m not enthused about this tech in automotive headlights. I know, I know...it’s already out there.
Just like auto high beams (a truly horrible idea), this will just lead to more clueless Mr Magoo drivers running around with high beams on, blinding everyone on the road.
<rant mode OFF>
I still want one
<rant mode ON>
At the risk of thread drift, I will say I’m not enthused about this tech in automotive headlights. I know, I know...it’s already out there.
Just like auto high beams (a truly horrible idea), this will just lead to more clueless Mr Magoo drivers running around with high beams on, blinding everyone on the road.
<rant mode OFF>
I still want one

