Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you think of this bore?
#9
Thanks for the link to the Group buy. I've monitored the board off and on for 3 years, but hadn't checked the group buys as much, hoping to find a load that this barrel likes. I've been through most of the threads on the reloading forum, stickied ones especially. Time to broaden the horizons, I think. I'm somewhat partial to 18" barrels as a (hopefully) happy medium between muzzle velocity and accuracy vs weight and maneuverability, particularly if I put a can on it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What do you think of this bore? - by teppou - 12-24-2019, 09:13 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by Herzo - 12-24-2019, 11:37 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by Wheelhorse - 12-24-2019, 11:41 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by grayfox - 12-25-2019, 02:28 AM
What do you think of this bore? - by teppou - 12-25-2019, 03:09 AM
What do you think of this bore? - by ricsmall - 12-25-2019, 04:51 AM
What do you think of this bore? - by Wheelhorse - 12-25-2019, 12:21 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by VASCAR2 - 12-25-2019, 04:00 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by teppou - 12-25-2019, 11:46 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by VASCAR2 - 12-26-2019, 12:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)