Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you think of this bore?
#1
What do you all think of this bore? I finally got a little endosnake borescope and poked it down the bore of my Grendel. I've had the Grendel for a couple of years, but haven't had much luck; it doesn't like any factory ammo that I've tried - most Hornady is 1.5 moa or worse, and I haven't found a load it likes yet with 8208xbr, AR-Comp, or Benchmark. I'm thinking it's time to try another barrel. I'm favoring 18" medium/heavy contour, something along the lines of the Lilja 319. Any thoughts/suggestions?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15155[/ATTACH]

For comparison, here's the bore from my M&P 15.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15154[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What do you think of this bore? - by teppou - 12-24-2019, 09:13 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by Herzo - 12-24-2019, 11:37 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by Wheelhorse - 12-24-2019, 11:41 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by grayfox - 12-25-2019, 02:28 AM
What do you think of this bore? - by teppou - 12-25-2019, 03:09 AM
What do you think of this bore? - by ricsmall - 12-25-2019, 04:51 AM
What do you think of this bore? - by Wheelhorse - 12-25-2019, 12:21 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by VASCAR2 - 12-25-2019, 04:00 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by teppou - 12-25-2019, 11:46 PM
What do you think of this bore? - by VASCAR2 - 12-26-2019, 12:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)