12-22-2019, 09:49 PM
When I first started researching the Grrr a search showed me Johnny's Reloading Bench youtube channel and it's been my favorite for a couple of years now. He's a great guy: intelligent, honest, humble and self-deprecating and I think it would be fun to hang out together.
Carpe Sus is also at the top of my list and he's another I could probably find a great friendship with.
Otherwise there are lots of good/great channels that entertain but those are the two that have taught me the most.
Carpe Sus is also at the top of my list and he's another I could probably find a great friendship with.
Otherwise there are lots of good/great channels that entertain but those are the two that have taught me the most.
"In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."
Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.
Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

