Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bear Creek Arsenal now posting pictures of groups at 100 yards on their website
#58
Novercalis Wrote:I had a 16 inch upper of there’s. It would barley do 2 moa. So I decided to replace the barrel with a 18 inch core rifle systems. When I went to take off the barrel nut from the BCA (I purchased a complete upper) I noticed that it took very little torque to remove, maybe 15 psi (I’m a mechanic) food for thought. I’m shooting the rebuild this Saturday Smile
I alway check the torque on the barrel nut w/my torque wrench before I remove it.I buy BCA uppers for the parts,so do my buddies.I have removed over a dozen BCA barrel nuts by now.They were all torqued over the 40lbs I torque them at.Had to take a torch to several.But,I have had many loose BCA hand guards.At the price they sell uppers,I am sure they have a high demand and have to move them out quickly ,so there will be mistakes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bear Creek Arsenal now posting pictures of groups at 100 yards on their website - by FLshooter - 12-22-2019, 03:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)