Good Morning
#1
Retired in Fla. Thanks for the welcome and can hardly wait to read the forum. I was interested in the 6.5grendel from some folks at 308AR. I looked at the performance of the round and wondered if the Army is looking into this round? A very high performing round and I want to build one right after the holidays. Of course I need some more info on best places to buy from if there are any specializing in this round. Recco's gladly accepted.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Good Morning - by RedRiverII - 12-22-2019, 11:44 AM
Good Morning - by Bigs28 - 12-22-2019, 12:18 PM
Good Morning - by A5BLASTER - 12-22-2019, 12:23 PM
Good Morning - by CJW - 12-22-2019, 12:50 PM
Good Morning - by just_john - 12-22-2019, 02:01 PM
Good Morning - by VASCAR2 - 12-22-2019, 02:30 PM
Good Morning - by FLshooter - 12-22-2019, 03:18 PM
Good Morning - by Moose69 - 12-22-2019, 06:56 PM
Good Morning - by just_john - 12-22-2019, 08:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)