12-20-2019, 06:43 AM
LR1955 Wrote:D475:
Roger. If your EOTech holds zero and does what you want of it, you can't beat that price.
The ones I used had the dot and circle but the reticle sparkled. Didn't bother others, but I found it to be distracting. Does the reticle still kind of sparkle?
LR55
The 512 is the is the 65moa circle with a single dot in the middle. There are other versions that have the main circle with either 3 or 2 dots inside. I really prefer to use these red dots on the big bore ARs. I have 450, .458 and .50cal uppers now with various Eotechs on each. I also have the Xbow version on my bow. Eotech makes a 3x magnifier that is easily swapped among the uppers. At longer ranges these optics aren?t my favorite but inside 150yds they are hard to beat for me. Without having to worry about eye relief, target acquisition is very fast.
As for your question about sparkle, I?ve never noticed it. The moa circle and dots are not complete though. Maybe the older versions sparkled. I can easily see how they could. Some people?s eyes definitely have a hard time adjusting to the reticle, for whatever reason.

