Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Great deal on Eotech 512
#3
VASCAR2 Wrote:Maybe I?m lucky but I have two 512 E O Tech and gave one to my Daughter for her duty rifle. I also have a 511 and fortunately all mine have been gtg. I use Lithium batteries in my 512?s but I?ll admit the N batteries in the 511 don?t last but about 6 months. I can afford the batteries for my 511 and I use it on a 22 LR AR-15.

I always carry spare batteries and have back up iron sights with my E O Tech sights.

I think a large majority of people have never witnessed any drift. The company knew about it though and didn?t inform the govt, which is a big no-no. Either way they are still quality optics and I have no problems buying them at discounted prices and putting them on my rifles. The military is still using them too.

I?m going to put this site on my 10in .50 Beowulf SBR. I knew I couldn?t put a cheap china red dot on it. I needed something that would withstand the recoil.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by delt475 - 12-18-2019, 12:17 AM
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by VASCAR2 - 12-18-2019, 03:52 PM
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by delt475 - 12-18-2019, 04:56 PM
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by LR1955 - 12-18-2019, 08:02 PM
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by delt475 - 12-19-2019, 01:55 AM
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by LR1955 - 12-19-2019, 01:36 PM
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by delt475 - 12-20-2019, 06:43 AM
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by Lastrites - 12-20-2019, 10:55 AM
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by VASCAR2 - 12-20-2019, 01:19 PM
Great deal on Eotech 512 - by delt475 - 12-21-2019, 04:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)