12-18-2019, 03:14 PM
I like the E-Lander 17 round mags for their size. My E-Lander mags have been gtg. I have a few original C Products mags and the later ASC mags. I’ve had to tweak the feed lip on one 24 round ASC mag because it had failure to feed on the non ejection port side. Other than that all mags work but I rarely load more than ten rounds in my CP/ASC 14 round mags. The 14 round mags were advertised as 15 rounds but only accept 14 rounds but CP/ASC count the chambered round in their listed capacities. I’ve had a couple of failure to feed when the 14 round mags were fully loaded. Alexander Arms rejected the design of the CP/ASC 14 round mag and never sold them.
I only use the 14 round mags from the bench and rarely load them past ten rounds. I have plenty of other higher capacity mags and treat the 14 rounds like they were 10 rounds mags. The size of the 14 round mags are the same as 5.56/223 20 round Aluminum mags.
I only use the 14 round mags from the bench and rarely load them past ten rounds. I have plenty of other higher capacity mags and treat the 14 rounds like they were 10 rounds mags. The size of the 14 round mags are the same as 5.56/223 20 round Aluminum mags.

