12-17-2019, 06:31 PM
The simple answer is YES, but with some caveats.
No need to swap out the BCG. The PSA one is fine.
As for mags, I've had zero issues with AR-Stoner mags that I bought from Midwayusa.com (YMMV)
The CMC drop-in trigger is probably the best money I've spent on my AR's with regards to accuracy improvement. I personally like the two stage 2+2 lbs. Mine are all more like 2+1.5 lbs and are smooth with a crisp break and very little over-travel. I also have a couple of the Larue MBTs and they are a cheaper alternative but may need a little polishing to get them as smooth as the CMC.
No need to swap out the BCG. The PSA one is fine.
As for mags, I've had zero issues with AR-Stoner mags that I bought from Midwayusa.com (YMMV)
The CMC drop-in trigger is probably the best money I've spent on my AR's with regards to accuracy improvement. I personally like the two stage 2+2 lbs. Mine are all more like 2+1.5 lbs and are smooth with a crisp break and very little over-travel. I also have a couple of the Larue MBTs and they are a cheaper alternative but may need a little polishing to get them as smooth as the CMC.

