Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PSA upper with JP BCG as first Grendel?
#3
I have a backup BCG but have used the bolt from PSA from day one with no issues or reliability concerns in my upper. My PSA uses just about any mag I have thrown at it though I personally like the CPD mags as they fit better and drop cleanly. I upgraded my trigger with the CMMG flat-bow drop in at 3.5 lb pull. This trigger, a quality Vortex scope and a Luth MBA butt stock and mine is consistently under MOA. However..........it took a thorough barrel break-in and over 200 rounds shot to get it to this point. That said, for the money, I love PSA verses other inexpensive setups.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PSA upper with JP BCG as first Grendel? - by Rosecrans1 - 12-16-2019, 10:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)