Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bear Creek Arsenal now posting pictures of groups at 100 yards on their website
#52
I work in manufacturing. We sure as hell don't advertise any defects in what we put out. We're invest a lot more in QC though, and it shows in our final product. There's always that balance of scrap vs finished good when you're trying to hit a certain market segment.

BCA definitely makes mistakes and then sells off the mistakes at huge discounts.

You see that pretty routinely with oddballs like 16" 5.56 barrels set up with pistol length gas systems, or just weird, one off things.

Like I said, I'm a cheapskate at heart, so I don't mind.

There are times they do things like blow out overstock barrels for 35 bucks shipped, and there's not a damn thing wrong with the barrel.
It's just kind of a crapshoot.

I still like them as a company because they allow broke people to buy AR15s that otherwise might not have been able to afford them.

There's a lot of elitism in the gun world. The proper strategy is to have AR15s in such common use that they can't be demonized because everybody has one. (or three).
It's a lot easier to get to that point if every budget can afford a gat.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bear Creek Arsenal now posting pictures of groups at 100 yards on their website - by slappyhooper - 12-16-2019, 06:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)