12-16-2019, 02:27 PM
That certainly is quite a body of work slappy
Thanks for sharing !
As I came to the end someone’s words from a previous post rang in my head “lack of consistency”...
Seems like from batch to batch or dependent on the well compensated employee on the machine you will get a variance lot to lot, or week to week, hell maybe hour by hour.
This brings up a good new idea, maybe they should update their photos monthly and add a target from December to existing with a different barrel from the same item stock - I’d sure tip my hat to them if they post some 8-12 MOA targets with match ammo .
Thanks for sharing !
As I came to the end someone’s words from a previous post rang in my head “lack of consistency”...
Seems like from batch to batch or dependent on the well compensated employee on the machine you will get a variance lot to lot, or week to week, hell maybe hour by hour.
This brings up a good new idea, maybe they should update their photos monthly and add a target from December to existing with a different barrel from the same item stock - I’d sure tip my hat to them if they post some 8-12 MOA targets with match ammo .

