New to the Grendel from Baton Rouge
#1
I’m here to learn. I’m 44, been shooting/hunting since I was six. The 6.5g is a new cartridge to me. It’s in an AR platform to be adjustable for my daughter and nephews to easily use since they’re both recoil sensitive. I picked up a lightly used BCA upper and some ammo. I must admit, I’m looking forward to trying it out on a few deer as well as I’ve never hunted with an AR platform rifle.
peak98
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New to the Grendel from Baton Rouge - by peak98 - 12-16-2019, 03:39 AM
New to the Grendel from Baton Rouge - by kmon - 12-16-2019, 04:12 AM
New to the Grendel from Baton Rouge - by Lemonaid - 12-16-2019, 05:10 AM
New to the Grendel from Baton Rouge - by CJW - 12-16-2019, 01:26 PM
New to the Grendel from Baton Rouge - by VASCAR2 - 12-16-2019, 03:15 PM
New to the Grendel from Baton Rouge - by peak98 - 12-17-2019, 02:05 AM
New to the Grendel from Baton Rouge - by peak98 - 12-17-2019, 02:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)