12-15-2019, 11:34 PM
The Arrowheads look nice and I like the reticle, however they are about $200 more it looks like.
Anyway before the Arrowhead came out I had a case of the ass and bought both Strike Eagles, PSA 1-8x and Tomahawk 1-8x and I'm gonna do a YouTube review of my opinion of them.
I can tell you my least favorite reticle is the 1-8x Strike Eagle(IMO useless for range estimation) compared to the others.
You may ask why buy them all.... it was a case of the ass I got and I want to test them myself. :eek:
Anyway before the Arrowhead came out I had a case of the ass and bought both Strike Eagles, PSA 1-8x and Tomahawk 1-8x and I'm gonna do a YouTube review of my opinion of them.
I can tell you my least favorite reticle is the 1-8x Strike Eagle(IMO useless for range estimation) compared to the others.
You may ask why buy them all.... it was a case of the ass I got and I want to test them myself. :eek:

