Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bolts and barrel ques
#3
I hate to be that guy. But I'm going to be honest you waisted a bunch of money and are in for a very bad headache with the products you bought.

Honestly I would dump the 2 barrels off and that x39 bolt. Get anouther AA barrel and a left hand grendel bolt with the .136 bolt face depth. Belive it's maxim firearms that has the left hand grendel bolts.

Sorry if my post comes off rude just felt it best to say what kind of headache is infront of you with the products you bought.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bolts and barrel ques - by cowboybart - 12-13-2019, 06:09 PM
Bolts and barrel ques - by mdram - 12-13-2019, 06:18 PM
Bolts and barrel ques - by A5BLASTER - 12-13-2019, 06:26 PM
Bolts and barrel ques - by VASCAR2 - 12-13-2019, 06:38 PM
Bolts and barrel ques - by cowboybart - 12-14-2019, 04:43 PM
Bolts and barrel ques - by VASCAR2 - 12-14-2019, 10:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)