Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Now Hunting with Speer Gold Dot 120 gr. Ammo from CRD
#12
They tore up a place on my property like that a couple years ago. Couldn't figure out what they were after. It was like they were mad because the acorns were pretty much all gone. When I saw the video, I had to grab my rifle and go out to see if I could find some to shoot. Thanks for the videos, they are addictive. I'm looking forward to the next one, and more results on the GD120's. I have some that I want to load soon. Keep on keeping on. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Now Hunting with Speer Gold Dot 120 gr. Ammo from CRD - by gwtx - 12-11-2019, 01:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)