12-10-2019, 11:59 PM
CaptnC Wrote:Sorry for the back to back post but I work for a living and post from my old phone.
Back to the 7.62x39 vs 6.5 Grendel...with like barrel lengths the Grendel will still leave my 7.62x39 AR's in the dust because of bullet BC.
But you throw your 12.5 up against my 16" 7.62x39 AR your numbers above will not be supported. My muzzle velocity is o well over 2400fps with 123 Barnes bullets. IIRC I'm running 30.2gr of CFE BLK in a bunch of mismatched cases in three different rifles (well one doesn't really count in this discussion because it has a 20" barrel) and hold MOA out to 400yds.
Well...I'm out...got deer and hogs to shoot...arguing over silly 12.5 barrels gives me a headache!
Then why did you just post all that drivel?
It's kind of simple if you don't want it. Then stay off of threads about it.
Until you post YOUR data proving otherwise I'm going with what my ballistic data and what LRRPF52 says about it.

