Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bear Creek Arsenal now posting pictures of groups at 100 yards on their website
#34
CaptnC Wrote:Now I remember why I don't visit this site much any more.

I know I sound like a broken record, but I own 5 of BCA barrels. They all are sub MOA (0.75) out to 400yds. I have a 7.62x39 barrel that shoots fantastic. I had no clue the cartridge was capable of that kind of accuracy. I will add that is with hand loads.

I own 16, 18, 20 and 24 inch 6.5 Grendel BCA barrels that all 4 shoot lights out.

Now I build my own so I can't speak for their complete uppers, but I have no issue at all their barrels. I do also own two of their right side charge uppers but I true all my uppers and bed all my barrels.

When hand loading I stay with the relm of bullets that the Grendel was designed for too. Nothing over 123gr. and none of the 5 barrels have any issue with Hornady SST bullets, even the 7.62x39.

So any way I will leave you haters to your bashing of BCA.
..I will go back to shooting deer, hogs and tiny groups with their barrels knowing I spent less on 5 barrel than many of these characters did for one barrel!

Could we see some pics of these less then moa groups?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bear Creek Arsenal now posting pictures of groups at 100 yards on their website - by A5BLASTER - 12-09-2019, 06:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)