Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
RCA Titanium BCG?
#9
HANSEL AND GRENDEL Wrote:That's kind of what I understand. Just get the gas block adjusted and it should be good to go. Thanks!

I will tell you what I do. I adjust me gas level with the wolf fmj ammo. Since its normally much lower pressure wise then most ammo and handloads. Setting it with them I haven't had a problem with any other ammo or handloads cycling the action.

I like the wojetk gas blocks. Cheap, fast shipping, good cs and they work great.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RCA Titanium BCG? - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 12-02-2019, 07:49 PM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by A5BLASTER - 12-02-2019, 07:57 PM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by CJW - 12-02-2019, 10:26 PM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by CJW - 12-02-2019, 10:28 PM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by A5BLASTER - 12-02-2019, 10:54 PM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 12-02-2019, 11:07 PM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 12-02-2019, 11:08 PM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 12-02-2019, 11:11 PM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by A5BLASTER - 12-02-2019, 11:21 PM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by Clove8 - 12-03-2019, 02:36 AM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by CJW - 12-03-2019, 03:17 AM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by A5BLASTER - 12-03-2019, 04:24 AM
RCA Titanium BCG? - by Jeepster18_88 - 12-06-2019, 05:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)