Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lucky 1000 yard shot?
#8
I was directly across the road from the 4 peaks turn off. On weekends it's like a war zone out there, but since I am retired I was able to go during the week and get a premium spot.
I actually found 3 targets out there that ranged from approximately 750 to well over 1000 yards. I just picked up a new rangefinder that far exceeds the 600 yards my old Leupold was capable of. BP had a Leupold that goes to 1600 yards on sale the other day for $249.
PM me and we can talk......paul
I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lucky 1000 yard shot? - by GREYBUFF - 11-27-2019, 02:00 AM
Lucky 1000 yard shot? - by Javman - 11-27-2019, 03:13 AM
Lucky 1000 yard shot? - by VASCAR2 - 11-28-2019, 02:32 PM
Lucky 1000 yard shot? - by GREYBUFF - 11-29-2019, 02:22 AM
Lucky 1000 yard shot? - by VASCAR2 - 11-29-2019, 10:10 PM
Lucky 1000 yard shot? - by FLshooter - 11-29-2019, 10:50 PM
Lucky 1000 yard shot? - by Gringoloco - 12-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Lucky 1000 yard shot? - by GREYBUFF - 12-02-2019, 01:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)