Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
source for short firing pins?
#8
I got my 18" Grendel upper from them just about a year ago as well. So far I like it but I'm still trying to find a load it really likes. The firing pin issue make be a contributing factor to unreliable results.. I have a group buy bolt on the way so I've got my fingers crossed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
source for short firing pins? - by snell - 11-26-2019, 10:04 PM
source for short firing pins? - by mdram - 11-26-2019, 10:31 PM
source for short firing pins? - by A5BLASTER - 11-26-2019, 10:44 PM
source for short firing pins? - by Lastrites - 11-26-2019, 11:06 PM
source for short firing pins? - by snell - 11-27-2019, 04:33 PM
source for short firing pins? - by VASCAR2 - 11-28-2019, 03:30 PM
source for short firing pins? - by GREYBUFF - 11-29-2019, 02:27 AM
source for short firing pins? - by snell - 11-30-2019, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)