Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Black Friday budget Grendels
#1
I'm not sure how they'll turn out but I've been putting together 3 Grendels and the Black Friday sales sped up the process. I ended up getting 3 Saturn 16" MLGS barrels, KM Tactical Low Mass bolt carriers, Aero uppers, a Radical Firearms 15" handguard and two other 12" but can't remember who's. I'm going to order 3 adjustable gas blocks, bolts, and linear comps from Grendel Hunter. I wasn't planning on buying everything right now but I couldn't pass up the deals. Hopefully everything works well together.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Black Friday budget Grendels - by Jeepster18_88 - 11-28-2019, 10:05 PM
Black Friday budget Grendels - by FLshooter - 11-29-2019, 10:20 PM
Black Friday budget Grendels - by Jeepster18_88 - 12-01-2019, 05:15 PM
Black Friday budget Grendels - by FLshooter - 12-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Black Friday budget Grendels - by Jeepster18_88 - 12-01-2019, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)