Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does any company make a blank sleeve to use in place of the gas block.
#8
Thanks for the reply's. I was looking to see if there was a commercially made sleeve/block that would take the place of a functioning gas block. I know all I would have to do is either turn it a little off center or reverse it on the shoulder. It was a long shot. Ricsmall can fabricate one which may be what I do if the socialist ban the ar platform here in Virginia. Many thanks to him for offering his services.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does any company make a blank sleeve to use in place of the gas block. - by Goochylogic - 11-27-2019, 05:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)