Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
source for short firing pins?
#1
Well, another day at the range with what I thought was a fairly short mil-spec firing pin didn't go well. Hardened Arms shipped my upper with the short bolt and my mil-spec pins are piercing and doubling Sad I don't really want to lay out the money for a new bolt as there is nothing wrong with the one I have (other then being short). Does anyone know of a source for short pins that will work in the short bolt? I'm reluctant to start filing away at the tip of my existing pins as I'm not sure I can maintain a smooth enough surface to avoid problems down the line. Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
source for short firing pins? - by snell - 11-26-2019, 10:04 PM
source for short firing pins? - by mdram - 11-26-2019, 10:31 PM
source for short firing pins? - by A5BLASTER - 11-26-2019, 10:44 PM
source for short firing pins? - by Lastrites - 11-26-2019, 11:06 PM
source for short firing pins? - by snell - 11-27-2019, 04:33 PM
source for short firing pins? - by VASCAR2 - 11-28-2019, 03:30 PM
source for short firing pins? - by GREYBUFF - 11-29-2019, 02:27 AM
source for short firing pins? - by snell - 11-30-2019, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)