Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My First AR Build
#13
I agree with Klem. If you care about accuracy,your first and foremost important part is the barrel.I either get a Criterion,which is very good.Or I go a Bartlein,which is top dog on my list! No in between for me,it just wastes money.But,of course,it also depends on yout financial state.
Second should be the trigger.I like Larue 2 stage for $90 or a Geiselle NM $250.I own Timneys CMC and many more.But those two are all I buy these days.
Next in line is a scope.Nightforce scopes are great.But over the $1000 range.A Nikon Black x1000 or a Vortex Viper will be around 1/2 and will work.
You can save on all the other parts,I usually start with a $150 PSA MOE lower.All you need is to change the trigger.And a $200 BCA upper.You’l change out the barrel for sure.And depending on the barrel you get,the GB and bolt too! I also sell my BCA barrel for at least $50.
Guys may knock my BCA and PSA upper and lower parts ,until they see my groups!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My First AR Build - by Cgull97 - 11-21-2019, 03:46 AM
My First AR Build - by kpswihart - 11-21-2019, 11:18 AM
My First AR Build - by A5BLASTER - 11-21-2019, 12:04 PM
My First AR Build - by AR15gunner - 11-22-2019, 01:26 AM
My First AR Build - by A5BLASTER - 11-22-2019, 02:52 AM
My First AR Build - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-22-2019, 03:08 AM
My First AR Build - by Klem - 11-22-2019, 03:21 AM
My First AR Build - by BCHunter - 11-22-2019, 04:45 AM
My First AR Build - by Cgull97 - 11-22-2019, 05:28 PM
My First AR Build - by A5BLASTER - 11-22-2019, 07:00 PM
My First AR Build - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-22-2019, 11:51 PM
My First AR Build - by Redraider - 11-24-2019, 02:53 PM
My First AR Build - by FLshooter - 11-24-2019, 11:30 PM
My First AR Build - by FLshooter - 11-25-2019, 12:06 AM
My First AR Build - by Cgull97 - 11-26-2019, 05:46 PM
My First AR Build - by A5BLASTER - 11-26-2019, 05:55 PM
My First AR Build - by mdram - 11-26-2019, 05:57 PM
My First AR Build - by FLshooter - 11-27-2019, 11:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)