11-23-2019, 11:30 PM
Bottom line is if you only have around $200 to spend for a complete 6.5 Grendel upper,BCA has it.Some guys don’t have $800-$1000 to spend on a custom upper.And at that price,it is ridiculous to bash them because you aren’t getting the accuracy out of the barrel as you would with a custom $600 Bartlein.After all,you only paid $200 for the whole upper!
When I got my BCA 6.5 Grendel upper I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I wanted to get into that caliber for cheap. Once I realized I liked the caliber I bought a custom barrel and now I’m golden. I bought my BCA upper with the right mindset.I knew the barrel wasn’t gonna work out long-term for me. But the upper receiver the bolt carrier and the handguard were quality parts ,those alone were worth the price of admission ,especially after I sold the BCA barrel for 50 bucks.
When I got my BCA 6.5 Grendel upper I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I wanted to get into that caliber for cheap. Once I realized I liked the caliber I bought a custom barrel and now I’m golden. I bought my BCA upper with the right mindset.I knew the barrel wasn’t gonna work out long-term for me. But the upper receiver the bolt carrier and the handguard were quality parts ,those alone were worth the price of admission ,especially after I sold the BCA barrel for 50 bucks.

