11-22-2019, 05:28 PM
I have also heard very good things regarding Satern/Liberty barrels, and the quality of Grendel Hunters product line. ARBlaster and BCHunter, could yall explain this further? From what I have heard, the calibers are essentially the same. It sounds like the difference comes from a trademark issue w/ Anderson around '04. Will this affect the build at all?
Klem, thank you for the input! That seems to be the consensus. I will look into those brands and see if they don't break the budget haha!
Kpswihart, I think I will go with the toolCraft, seems to be better quality for a cheaper price.
Klem, thank you for the input! That seems to be the consensus. I will look into those brands and see if they don't break the budget haha!
Kpswihart, I think I will go with the toolCraft, seems to be better quality for a cheaper price.

