Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barrel mounting consensus This vs That
#1
I am about to mount my 2nd barrel. My first barrel was a remount to add a free floating hand guard and I used high temperature grease on the barrel extension and threads. Since then I have read about using Loctite 620, Loctite 609, or high temperature grease on the barrel extension and blue, green, or red Loctite, anti-seize, or high temperature grease on the threads. I understand there may be specific reasons for each, I am just looking for a good middle of the road combination for normal circumstances. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel mounting consensus This vs That - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-22-2019, 12:59 PM
Barrel mounting consensus This vs That - by Klem - 11-22-2019, 10:20 PM
Barrel mounting consensus This vs That - by Klem - 11-24-2019, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)