11-20-2019, 06:17 PM
AR 15
Aero Precision Lower & LPK
Hardened Arms 18" Upper (now out of business)
Odin Works Zulu 2 stock
Nikon scope
I shoot this regularly during the summer at a steel plate @ 480 yards across 1 canyon with two canyons on either side which creates some squirrelly winds. This is on my private range in Northern AZ.
Aero Precision Lower & LPK
Hardened Arms 18" Upper (now out of business)
Odin Works Zulu 2 stock
Nikon scope
I shoot this regularly during the summer at a steel plate @ 480 yards across 1 canyon with two canyons on either side which creates some squirrelly winds. This is on my private range in Northern AZ.
I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.

