Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
18? Light Build
#1
So, I know I was high on the pistol build. But, I?ve decided to go with a light 18? ?stalker? build. Does anybody have any pictures of builds along those lines? I?m visual as all get out so I like to lay eyes on builds before I go with it myself.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
18? Light Build - by EastTexasAg - 11-19-2019, 11:29 PM
18? Light Build - by Lastrites - 11-20-2019, 12:23 AM
18? Light Build - by BCHunter - 11-20-2019, 12:29 AM
18? Light Build - by EastTexasAg - 11-20-2019, 12:41 AM
18? Light Build - by Lastrites - 11-20-2019, 11:08 AM
18? Light Build - by VASCAR2 - 11-20-2019, 12:34 PM
18? Light Build - by BCHunter - 11-22-2019, 04:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)