11-18-2019, 04:53 AM
I think you'll really like a 6.5 Gr pistol!! I used a Ballistic Advantage 12.5" barrel. Accuracy is good; ~1.25" using American Gunner & other Hornady factory ammo. Haven't had the time to try any reloads in it yet, but hope to soon. I had to drill the gas port out to get it to run correctly. It came with a .055" gas port per BA, they said they assumed everyone would use a suppressor on that 12.5" barrel, I don't. I measured it as .050". After I drilled it to .073" it runs like a champ. Gamma 6.5 VG6. Vortex 2-7x32. It's on a 80% lower I finished, Geissele S3G trigger with a Law folder and a Tailhook brace. It's my favorite AR right now. The lower used to have a 10.5" 5.56 upper on it, I still have that upper, but haven't used it in quite a while.

