Poll: What spin rate do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1:8
42.86%
6 42.86%
1:7
35.71%
5 35.71%
I don't care
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Let's talk about spin (barrel)...
#9
I’m shooting 123 SST and 129 ABLR in my 12.75” pistol with 1:8 twist and it works well. I would guess 1:7 would work well also but have no experience behind a barrel with that twist rate. I tend to use the heavier bullets because 90% of my shooting is at hogs and deer.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by rebby - 11-17-2019, 06:38 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by kmon - 11-17-2019, 07:22 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by A5BLASTER - 11-17-2019, 08:43 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by JASmith - 11-17-2019, 09:47 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by Lemonaid - 11-17-2019, 10:19 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by rebby - 11-17-2019, 10:27 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by Klem - 11-17-2019, 11:06 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by Lemonaid - 11-17-2019, 11:29 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by Redomen - 11-18-2019, 04:07 AM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by VASCAR2 - 11-18-2019, 01:46 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by grayfox - 11-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Let's talk about spin (barrel)... - by ricsmall - 11-19-2019, 07:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)