Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pistol Build ideas?
#1
So folks, total new guy here. I?ve never built an AR more than buying a complete upper and building a lower myself. That being said, I?ve decided I want to build a 10.5-12? Grendel pistol. I?m tired of toting my 24? monster anywhere but the bench. Lol. Anybody have any ideas or advice on the project? All I know is that it?ll end up with a thermal/NV just to knock down swine at a seconds notice day or night at this point.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pistol Build ideas? - by EastTexasAg - 11-18-2019, 02:29 AM
Pistol Build ideas? - by Bigs28 - 11-18-2019, 03:10 AM
Pistol Build ideas? - by Redomen - 11-18-2019, 03:59 AM
Pistol Build ideas? - by wideglidejoe - 11-18-2019, 04:53 AM
Pistol Build ideas? - by danm - 11-18-2019, 07:17 AM
Pistol Build ideas? - by Shooterrex - 11-18-2019, 07:25 AM
Pistol Build ideas? - by EastTexasAg - 11-18-2019, 10:59 AM
Pistol Build ideas? - by 1075 tech - 11-18-2019, 01:20 PM
Pistol Build ideas? - by BCHunter - 11-18-2019, 02:59 PM
Pistol Build ideas? - by EastTexasAg - 11-18-2019, 04:13 PM
Pistol Build ideas? - by EastTexasAg - 11-18-2019, 04:40 PM
Pistol Build ideas? - by 1075 tech - 11-19-2019, 11:54 AM
Pistol Build ideas? - by BCHunter - 11-19-2019, 10:40 PM
Pistol Build ideas? - by wideglidejoe - 11-20-2019, 05:02 AM
Pistol Build ideas? - by wideglidejoe - 11-20-2019, 05:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)