Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay?
#23
MegaHurtz Wrote:Maybe. I perceive that Satern is a reputable Barrel OEM, so I suspect that their guidance might be legit for the products they manufacture and sell. Time will tell, I'm sure.

EDIT: Kudos on getting your bbl ordered. I'm excited at the prospect of starting my journey of 'long-range' shooting. I just wish I owner a ranch out in the SW US' High Desert regions.

The new EnABLER ELR round coming out (from the Applied Ballistics team) gives me a goal to look forward to, as i develop my skills in this domain over the next couple of years.

I wouldn't trust Saturn to build a outhouse properly. Without blaming their mess up on everything and everyone else.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-17-2019, 11:52 AM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-17-2019, 12:04 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-17-2019, 12:19 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by A5BLASTER - 11-17-2019, 10:32 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-18-2019, 07:04 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-18-2019, 07:12 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-22-2019, 11:26 AM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-22-2019, 12:02 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-25-2019, 02:19 AM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-25-2019, 02:52 AM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 11-25-2019, 03:00 AM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by mel - 12-27-2019, 04:02 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by mel - 12-29-2019, 04:44 AM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 12-29-2019, 01:00 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by Herzo - 12-29-2019, 05:11 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by mel - 12-30-2019, 07:18 PM
28" Satern Liberty Upper - Yea or Nay? - by mel - 01-04-2020, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)