Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bcg?
#3
A5BLASTER Wrote:There is no grendel bcg. It's just a standard run of the mill ar15 bcg.

Just get a grendel bolt with a .136 bolt face depth from AA, PF,JP are the group buy section on this fourm.

I won't suggest any other bolts because I only use bolts that I listed above.

I'll look into the group buy section. Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bcg? - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-17-2019, 07:31 PM
Bcg? - by A5BLASTER - 11-17-2019, 08:39 PM
Bcg? - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-17-2019, 08:56 PM
Bcg? - by Rangerofthenorth - 11-18-2019, 02:05 AM
Bcg? - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-18-2019, 02:13 AM
Bcg? - by A5BLASTER - 11-18-2019, 04:48 AM
Bcg? - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-18-2019, 08:19 PM
Bcg? - by Lastrites - 11-18-2019, 11:09 PM
Bcg? - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-20-2019, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)