Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BA 18" Fluted Barrel
#1
I have every part I need for my first AR build except the barrel. It took me awhile to figure out which barrel I wanted and now I can't find one in stock. Does anyone know where I can get a Ballistic Advantage 18" Premium Series SS Fluted Barrel model number BABL65G003PL? Oh, this is also my first post here. Hello everyone!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BA 18" Fluted Barrel - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-16-2019, 03:39 AM
BA 18" Fluted Barrel - by Redomen - 11-16-2019, 04:19 AM
BA 18" Fluted Barrel - by A5BLASTER - 11-16-2019, 04:21 AM
BA 18" Fluted Barrel - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-16-2019, 04:35 AM
BA 18" Fluted Barrel - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-16-2019, 04:41 AM
BA 18" Fluted Barrel - by grayfox - 11-16-2019, 06:06 AM
BA 18" Fluted Barrel - by A5BLASTER - 11-16-2019, 04:43 PM
BA 18" Fluted Barrel - by HANSEL AND GRENDEL - 11-17-2019, 03:04 AM
BA 18" Fluted Barrel - by AR15gunner - 11-20-2019, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)