Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bore guide recommendation
#4
Rosecrans1 Wrote:That is a universal bore guide for bolt actions. Not a bad tool to have if you don't have one so you may want to keep it <snip>

Unfortunately I dont have a bolt action in a caliber that would work Luckily I bought it from amazon.com so returns are effortless.

Thanks for the prompt replies, gents. Gonna have to eat the expense of rapid shiping, I guess...dont want to take a chance the Wheeler is gonna epic-fail.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bore guide recommendation - by Flight Medic - 11-09-2019, 06:02 AM
Bore guide recommendation - by CJW - 11-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Bore guide recommendation - by Rosecrans1 - 11-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Bore guide recommendation - by Flight Medic - 11-09-2019, 01:10 PM
Bore guide recommendation - by GREYBUFF - 11-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Bore guide recommendation - by VASCAR2 - 11-09-2019, 02:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)