Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hand depriming?
#13
A5BLASTER Wrote:Well I will not put dirty brass in my dies and trying to clean brass with the dead primer still in the pocket is a stupid waist of time to me.

So I deprime with my hand tool before I put my cases in the walnut so they can get cleaned up before lubing and going in the sizing die.

So if I wanted to deprime on my press I would need a universal decapping die, so I wouldn't be putting dirty brass in my sizing die. I.E. less wear and tear on my press and less wear and tear on my dies.

It's what works for me. Not all that worried how others do it are what they think of my technique. 1000 ways to skin this cat.
This is a site, where everyone gives their opinion.And you know what opinions are like.Personally I couldn’t care less if someone put loaded ammo in their oven and set it at 500°. Just as long as they don’t do it at my house.LOL!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
hand depriming? - by mdram - 07-08-2020, 12:20 PM
hand depriming? - by Klem - 07-08-2020, 12:57 PM
hand depriming? - by DDRanch - 07-08-2020, 12:59 PM
hand depriming? - by A5BLASTER - 07-08-2020, 01:08 PM
hand depriming? - by mdram - 07-08-2020, 01:09 PM
hand depriming? - by A5BLASTER - 07-08-2020, 01:12 PM
hand depriming? - by mdram - 07-08-2020, 01:41 PM
hand depriming? - by FLshooter - 07-09-2020, 12:38 AM
hand depriming? - by Klem - 07-09-2020, 01:16 AM
hand depriming? - by A5BLASTER - 07-09-2020, 02:15 AM
hand depriming? - by pinetreebbs - 07-09-2020, 03:31 AM
hand depriming? - by mdram - 07-09-2020, 11:31 AM
hand depriming? - by stubshaft - 07-09-2020, 08:47 PM
hand depriming? - by Mad Charlie - 07-09-2020, 10:38 PM
hand depriming? - by Klem - 07-09-2020, 11:09 PM
hand depriming? - by FLshooter - 07-10-2020, 09:18 PM
hand depriming? - by Mad Charlie - 07-10-2020, 11:35 PM
hand depriming? - by FLshooter - 07-09-2020, 06:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)