New member from Oregon
#1
I am a ALS sufferer going on five years since diagnosis. Seven years since symptoms first appeared. I built a 80% lower with the help of a friend. It has a 223 wylde upper. I would like to build a 6.5G upper and get into longer range shooting. I am a complete quad and shoot with a bipod and a bite actuator. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
"The two loudest sounds a gun owner hears is a bang when he expects a click and a click when he expects a bang"

Recently heard - "The shear number of people who have made me wish there was a hell for them to rot in has forced me to re-examine my atheist beliefs."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New member from Oregon - by Braddammit - 11-07-2019, 11:02 PM
New member from Oregon - by A5BLASTER - 11-07-2019, 11:15 PM
New member from Oregon - by Braddammit - 11-08-2019, 02:42 AM
New member from Oregon - by FALer - 11-08-2019, 03:21 AM
New member from Oregon - by just_john - 11-08-2019, 12:24 PM
New member from Oregon - by CJW - 11-08-2019, 02:10 PM
New member from Oregon - by VASCAR2 - 11-08-2019, 10:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)