11-07-2019, 10:10 PM
Oh 65Whelen, I do agree with Big but that's not happening at the moment. The wait is ticking down though as we have about 6 months to go till our first one is done! Right now it's double ear protection.
Wish this was ready for the woods, just got back from GA and the another 6.5 I took with a MI rail was cold as ice and it was only about 45 degrees out lol. Unsuccessful for me as nothing presented itself.
More break-in this weekend as I just added two tungsten weights to the buffer, wanna see how it ejects or if it chokes. Hindsight says I should started with one first.
Wish this was ready for the woods, just got back from GA and the another 6.5 I took with a MI rail was cold as ice and it was only about 45 degrees out lol. Unsuccessful for me as nothing presented itself.
More break-in this weekend as I just added two tungsten weights to the buffer, wanna see how it ejects or if it chokes. Hindsight says I should started with one first.

