Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All around rifle/light build
#14
gofastman Wrote:I'm planning on switching to a Anderson smooth side upper. I also want to try out a low mass BCG and an FMK polymer lower (4.3oz!) I'm sure this will upset some people, but it's going on a gun for recreational use, so if it sucks it's not a big deal.

How much does a low mass BCG save you? What does it do to the extraction timing?

And I am sorta with you there, in that I have a New Frontier Armory polymer lower that I am going to put on this rifle. Not to sure if it will stay permanently.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 10-13-2019, 11:23 PM
All around rifle/light build - by A5BLASTER - 10-14-2019, 12:23 AM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 10-14-2019, 12:39 AM
All around rifle/light build - by Lastrites - 10-14-2019, 10:02 AM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 10-20-2019, 11:35 PM
All around rifle/light build - by Klem - 10-21-2019, 12:14 AM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 10-21-2019, 12:23 AM
All around rifle/light build - by Klem - 10-21-2019, 12:42 AM
All around rifle/light build - by Lemonaid - 10-21-2019, 12:48 AM
All around rifle/light build - by Baroid - 10-27-2019, 02:08 AM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 10-28-2019, 02:08 AM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 11-01-2019, 01:41 AM
All around rifle/light build - by gofastman - 11-01-2019, 05:44 PM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 11-02-2019, 11:46 PM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 11-17-2019, 06:44 PM
All around rifle/light build - by VASCAR2 - 11-18-2019, 01:18 PM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 11-20-2019, 03:19 AM
All around rifle/light build - by VASCAR2 - 11-20-2019, 01:44 PM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 11-22-2019, 09:43 PM
All around rifle/light build - by phishfood - 11-25-2019, 01:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)