Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Upgraded Rifle Range Report
#10
I went back today with some loads of 8208. They shot so so much better then CFE but I also changed the seating depth. I am going to reload some with CFE at this seating depth to since I seem to get more velocity from the CFE then the 8208. Maybe its just me. Either way here are two groups. 110g Maker TREX with 28.2 and 28.4g of 8208 seated at 2.215 (I don't have the polymer tips). Out of my 12" they shot at 2300 and 2310 fps.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14874[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14875[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by Bigs28 - 08-21-2019, 08:24 PM
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by A5BLASTER - 08-21-2019, 08:39 PM
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by maximus83 - 08-31-2019, 03:30 PM
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by Bigs28 - 08-31-2019, 05:47 PM
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by A5BLASTER - 08-31-2019, 07:17 PM
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by Brazz04 - 09-02-2019, 02:41 AM
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by Bigs28 - 10-25-2019, 08:39 PM
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by A5BLASTER - 10-25-2019, 08:58 PM
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by CJW - 10-25-2019, 09:37 PM
Upgraded Rifle Range Report - by Bigs28 - 11-01-2019, 09:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)